“Business is the engine of growth for all humanity” said Jonathan Haidt. A process of developing your business online has become the key to survival in today’s precarious times.
Website Development is a broad term for the work involved in developing a website for the Internet (World Wide Web). Web Development can range from developing the simplest static simple page to the most complex and diversified web-based internet application. For the skilled and talented professionals, it’s mandatory to remain abreast with the current and contemporary industry trends in order to deliver prolific results.
A robust website needs to focus on the customer’s needs and portray the image the customer expects to see. The Web Designing process is a highly intricate and technical procedure. The following steps need to be catered to while doing the same:
- Research – Business analysts need to create a wireframe that have all features to suit the website needs
- Design – According to the wireframe, designers then create using their innovative ideas and latest software
- Execution and Test – After the approval of design, the developers develop websites using latest and hi-tech coding and deliver work modules-wise
- Deploy – After making sure the website is perfectly developed and all links are working or functioning well, the website is made live on the server
- Training and Support – Ideally, 100 perfecent support and proper training should be provided to the client, so they can also manage the content independently
E-commerce web development has become a necessity or a pre-requisite of sorts in order to drive greater traffic. Competent and experienced developers create customized e-commerce websites to promote a particular brand or business effectively while bringing success as well as online sales.
Following are some variants involved during an E-commerce Web Development.
- E-commerce Application Development – It builds a mobile centric application supporting e-commerce model. It’s an incredible facility for the on the go end user.
- E-commerce Cart Development – This enhances retail business productivity. A shopping cart renders great convenience to the end users.
- Payment Gateway Integration – A brilliantly developed payment gateway system widens customers.
- Plug-in Module Development – This optimizes and improves the functioning of e-commerce application.
- Maintenance and Support – Round the clock and active presence of a technical support team is a must
- Responsive Shopping Website – Makes shopping portal accessible through varied mobile platforms, such as tablet or smartphones.
But web development does not just stop at Ecommerce. At CCS, ecommerce is only a part of all that we do under our web development umbrella. Web application development at CCS involves designing complex fuctionalities, integrating api’s, developing stand-alone modules, designing the UI/UX for an enriched client experience and more.